Saturday, November 24, 2012

HUGE Cyber Monday and Tuesday *~SALE*~

Photobucket

You're going to be seeing a lot of this over the next couple of days (if not already) but I'm joining in too!

TPT is having a huuuuuuuge sale for Cyber Monday (and Tuesday) on 26th and 27th of November. I will be having 20% off my entire store! PLUS use the code CMT12 to get an additional 10% off your purchases!!!! EXCITING!

I know I have 31 items on my wishlist and I will be clearing many, if not all, of those! I can't wait!

Get on over and start filling up your wishlist! Here are some of my best sellers that will be on sale:
  
 
  
 

 

 
 

 
 
Hope you all grab some bargains!! Have you grabbed my Gingerbread Skip Counting Fun freebie yet? If not, click on the picture below to get yourself a copy!

Freebie Fridays



5 comments:

  1. I like the title of your blog...it reminds me of mine! :^D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shanyn,
    Cute blog! I'm your latest follower. Your gingerbread activity is TOO CUTE! :)
    Corinna
    Teaching Fabulous Firsties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being featured on the TBA email! Super cool! And cute activity!
    :) Dana
    www.funin1stgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the Gingerbread skip counting! I'm your newest follower!

    Michalene
    The Teacher in Me
    millsteach105.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Coffee, Kids and Compulsive Lists
Blogging tips