Sunday, November 25, 2012

Weekend Show and Tell #2

I received such great feedback on my very first "Weekend Show and Tell" last week so I am very excited to be back again for another!
 Graphics From the Pond
This week I'm sharing several freebies from the FABULOUS Mel over at Graphics from the Pond. If you haven't heard about her then you must be hiding under a rock!

I first discovered Mel's amazing graphics when I decided that I would start selling my resources on TPT. I wanted to find some cute borders to jazz up my main pages so I did a little search and found some of these fabulous frames from Mel's store all for FREE (click on the pics to check them out):
Fuzzy Splat Pages - FREE Borders/Frames Graphics for TeachingFuzzy Bumps Borders - Graphics From the PondBorders/Frames - BIG DOTS - Free Commercial Use GraphicsSimple Scribbles - Borders for Classroom and CommercialHolly Borders - Graphics Clipart From the PondFREE Monday Doodle Frames - Graphics From the Pond


Not only does she offer some of her wonderful borders free of charge but she also offers some clipart free too! Is she not one of the most generous artists? Check out some of her freebie clipart:
Summer Scribbles - FREE Thank You 1000 Graphics!Silly Stars - FREE Clip Art & Line Art for TeachersSummer Seahorses - FREE Graphics From the PondFancy Hearts - Clipart Graphics for Teaching ResourcesBalloons - FREE Clipart Graphics Set for Teaching ResourcesCrazy Ladybugs - FREE Graphics From the Pond

They are so cute and fun!

I am proud to say that I purchased her Premium Collection Set 2 Graphics a while ago and it is the BEST! You make a one-off payment and Mel will update the file regularly with MORE graphics until she can't physically upload any more. I'm SO pleased with this purchase!

I know most of you have probably already visited her store before or have come across her products but if not you should definitely go and check her store out!

Also, the count down is on! Not long now until the great TPT Cyber Sale begins! Make sure your wish lists are full! I know mine is!!! Click on my button below to check out my store.

4 comments:

  1. I love the Graphics club as well Shanyn, best investment I ever made!
    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shanyn, Make sure you check out the TBA's Freebie Friday tomorrow morning {6:00am EST} you're my featured freebie!
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith’s Pinterest Boards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree Shanyn - Mel's clipart is the best!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to check out your store. If you have time stop by my blog and enter my giveaway! ;)
    Thanks for sharing!
    Brigid

    Brigid's Daily Lesson Log

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Coffee, Kids and Compulsive Lists
Blogging tips