Saturday, November 17, 2012

Weekend Show and Tell ~*New Weekly Blog Spot!*~

I have 4 weeks left until the end of my school year! When school finishes, I still want to have something to do and talk about on my blog. I've also been wanting to start a regular spot on my blog and, until now, I haven't been sure what to do. I came up with this:
The cutie patootie pink frame is from the amazing Mel at Graphics from the Pond and the font is Elephants in Cherry Trees from Kevin and Amanda.
I'm going to start Weekend Show and Tell! I plan to use this spot to highlight and share some of my favourite activities, crafts and products that I find and use from TPT, Pinterest or other websites. After all, I love to share!

So, here it goes! My very first Weekend Show and Tell goes out to the fabulous Stefanie at Miss Galvin Learns.

If you have not checked out her latest fonts, you MUST! These fonts are fabulous, clear, easy to read and....wait for it......completely FREE and you can use them personally OR commercially! Is she not the sweetest for sharing them? Here are the ones she has so far:
I seriously LOVE them! My favourite is 'MGL Write Well'...at this stage! I've already used them in a product and given her a great big credit!

Click on the image above to visit her TPT store and grab yourself these fabulous fonts! Let her know what you think!

10 comments:

  1. Super idea!!! But just how scary does the 'only 4 weeks' sound???? Means report cards are all but due in.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too scary, Judith! My reports are due not this Monday but next. I planned on doing them all this weekend but our internet is SO slow. It speeds up tomorrow so I think I'll get into them then. Thanks for your feedback! I can't wait for next weekend's Show and Tell!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature, Shanyn!

    We've got five weeks left at my school (although the last week hardly counts!). It's scary how quickly it's come around this year!

    Stef
    Miss Galvin Learns

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea Shanyn! Stef has done a great job on these fonts. Look forward to next weeks Show and Tell.
    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, great idea! The fonts are gorgeous Stef!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fonts! Best of luck with all of your end of the year paperwork.
    Tania

    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is a GREAT idea...I might have to piggy back on your idea, I love to blog but I am not making it a priority, but if I can will myself to update on the week-ends and write about what "trick" I used this week,,,hmmm you have planted an idea new friend!
    ~Natalie
    http://queenbeeminneola.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, you should do it too! We use so many things through the week that it will be easy to pick just one and blog about it. I'm glad I inspired you! I can't wait to see what you do. I'm a new follower :)

      Delete
  7. Great idea Shanyn. I love Stefani's fonts.
    I can't believe only four weeks left.
    I CAN"T WAIT!! I am SO busy at present. We have just finished Kindergarten orientation, I have a student teacher, we are organising classes for next year and I am writing reports. Roll on holidays.
    Rhonda
    Classroom Fun

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Coffee, Kids and Compulsive Lists
Blogging tips