Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A Christmas Treat!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!! It really is the most wonderful time of the year! I had a lovely, quiet day with the family. We decided we wouldn't do gifts just yet, as we are going to Vietnam in just over a week and want to buy everyone presents over there. I still wanted to do a little something for everyone, though, and found these on Pinterest:
Source
How could I not?! YUM! Here are how mine turned out:
They never look how they do in the professional photos but I am still pretty proud of my efforts (and they tasted amazing!).

Also, do you like the picture collage? I have a Samsung Galaxy 4G and wanted a cute app that allowed me to put photos together all cutesy-like. I found an app called PicCollage and I LOVE it! You can change backgrounds, size of photos, position of photos and add fun stickers! It's definitely a new addiction of mine. I took the photos in Instagram first and used them in the collage. LOVE!

I hope everyone had a fabulous and happy holiday! Next up, NEW YEAR'S!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Coffee, Kids and Compulsive Lists
Blogging tips