Saturday, December 8, 2012

WIN MY ELF APPLICATION CRAFTIVITY!!!


Sheesh! Long time, no post! Sorry but to be fair I have only 5 days left of school so I've been running around like a crazy person trying to tidy up and finalise things. For this week's Weekend Show and Tell I'm going to be a bit selfish and show you one of my creations. I just LOVED it so much and the kids LOVED it so much that I wanted to share with you all!

This week I'm sharing my Elf Application Craftivity.

It's been so popular in my store that it is now my second top seller!

The packet comes with:
* Elf templates and instructions
* 1 x boy elf application
* 1 x girl elf application

My class loved filling out their form! They got to be a bit silly about it and have some fun. My favourite answers to the question "Tell me 3 reasons why you would make a wonderful little help?" were:

1) I would massage Santa's feet
2) I would clean the sleigh.

At the end of each semester we invite parents to come in and have a look at some of the work we've been doing. I had these little elves hanging in the room and had many parents complimenting them and even taking pictures of them! Check out how some of ours turned out:
TOO CUTE!!! I let the kids colour in their own hands but all templates are black and white so you can easily print them out on any colour card you'd like!

I'm going to give away one of these craftivities to a follower. It's SUPER easy to enter via Rafflecopter below. It ends tomorrow so I'll announce the winner then. GOOD LUCK!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Coffee, Kids and Compulsive Lists
Blogging tips