1. I only have 2 weeks left until Easter break. I am VERY much looking forward to this break. I wanted to squeeze in a few Easter activities before we go on break. To kick things off I created this cute activity last night:
I can't wait to do it with my class! They will look so cute hanging in our room.
2. My fluffy Buddy boy has grown up! He is taking walks now (sort of) and loving playing with the 'big kids' at the dog park. Look how much he's grown!!!
|He got diggin' in the backyard.|
3. I have started my Masters in Education. I'm doing Studies in Literacy and my first subject is Functional Grammar. The technical language is overwhelming! Has anyone else done any study in Functional Grammar? Any advice?
4. I've been busy creating some other products. Here they are:
5. I've put my St. Patrick's Day items on sale for the next day. Click on the images below to check them out!
I hope to have something more interesting to share with you all next Friday!!