Saturday, November 2, 2013

November Currently!




I apologise for the lack in blogging! It has been crazy busy at school, as you can all imagine and understand.

I've popped back in to link up with Farley for November Currently!
Listening - The hubby-to-be is playing a soccer game on the Play Station that I am not in the slightest bit interested in. Hence, me being on the computer!

Loving - my new Scentsy! Oh.My.GOODNESS!!! So DELICIOUS! The lovely Alison over at Teaching Maths with Meaning introduced me to this wonderful invention and I have to say that I am now addicted. For those who haven't heard of it, they are electronic warmers that fragrant your home. AMAZING! You can get scents like Sugar Cookies and Cinnamon Bun...**drool** You should definitely Google it...

Thinking - My teaching besty is a good girl and prepares all of her delicious lunches for the week on a Sunday. I think it's a brilliant idea and am going to try reeeeeeeeeeally hard to start doing this! Does anyone have any super ideas for teacher lunches and snacks?

Wanting - I was trying to decide if this belonged in the 'Needing' section...I love the look of those robot vacuums! A few of my friends have them and say they are amazing. I want/need one! I'm just not too sure how my puppies would go with a little vacuum whizzing around the house all day...

Needing - MY BIRTHDAY IS ON FRIDAY!!!!! Yay! Follow me on Facebook and I mayyyyy have some birthday surprises happening ;)

A yummy pin - I pinned this AGES ago and am yet to try it. I think it looks like a deliciously healthy breakfast and can't wait to give it a go! You can find the original post at exPress-o here or click on the picture below.
http://diana212m.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/breakfast-pizza.html
 Link up with Farley!

12 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about one of those Roombots, too. I have a golden retriever and I think it might save me on the amount of vacuuming with the big vacuum cleaner I have to do.

    Krazy Town

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pizza looks yummo, might try that one out!

    Kylie
    Down Under Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Avo and eggs on pizza umm can some one say perfect! Enjoy your birthday on Friday!!
    Erin
    The E-Z Class Follow on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just went to a Scentsy party last night! What scent are you loving?!? Glad I found you on the linky at Farley's! :)
    Ashley
    The Balancing Act I Call Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband is playing video games right now too. Luckily he has headphones so I don't have to hear it! Happy {almost} birthday!

    Sara :)
    The Colorful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my Scentsy too...best Christmas wish list present! (expect for my Kindle ;) I hadn't thought about getting a vacuum robot...that'll help keep my apartment clean-I hate to vacuum!

    :) Kaitlyn
    Smiles and Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, First, your blog name is adorable and PERFECT!!!! Second, Scensties are just about the funnest way to create an anchor chart these days!!! Oh, and a robot vacuum sounds pretty good to me too!

    Nicole
    Today, in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day! This was my first trip to your blog, but I'm your newest follower! The pizza looks really yummy and I really have to try that.
    Angie
    Monahan Monkey Madness

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving my Scentsy too...how have I lived this long without one??? Also I have a robo vacuum, they are great for small areas but they sometimes miss areas, you know what no biggie, you just get it out and put it on a spot clean. My cat hides when it comes out.

    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do not eat breakfast food, especially eggs, but your yummy pin does look delish!
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE that you mentioned Scentsy on your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Coffee, Kids and Compulsive Lists
Blogging tips